Saturday, October 11, 2014

New Kakyoin Noriaki

For when you've burned your dread and are ready to Stand Proud.

Maraschino liqueur - 30 ml
Lingon berry syrup - 10 ml
White Rum - 10 ml
1 Maraschino cherry

Place the Lingon berry syrup, White Rum, and Maraschino liqueur in a stir glass with ice. Stir the drink, transfer to a chilled serving glass, and drop in a cherry.

Sweetness ★★☆☆☆
Refreshing ★★☆☆☆
Alcohol content ★★★★☆
Acquired taste ★★★☆☆
I'm not afraid of anything anymore ★★★★★

Notes: Stronger than before, this drink may look pleasant and unassuming, but hides a strong determination.


BG Notes: It seems like adding Rum and removing Perrier would't change the make up of this drink too much, but it's a surprisingly biting drink. The Maraschino liquer I used is a little on the sweet side, so I would even suggest going with a brand with less sugar for a more adult tasting drink.

I think my image of Kakyoin is always a little different than most people, since I tend to think of him as the determined individual at the end of the arc, and the darkness we see that he's capable of at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment