Saturday, October 11, 2014

Leone Abbacchio

It's not tea, I think it's safe.

Creme de Cassis - 20ml
White Rum - 15ml
Cointreau - 10ml
San Pellegrino

Add Creme de Cassis, White Rum, and Cointreau in a shaker, and shake. Pour in to a shot glass, or pour in a serving glass and add San Pellegrino to taste.

Sweetness ★★☆☆☆
Refreshing ★★★★☆
Alcohol content ★★★☆☆
Acquired taste ★★☆☆☆
Police corruption ★☆☆☆☆

Note: This drink might take some time to grow on you but it's sure to be a favorite, even if you're a man with nowhere to go. 



BG Notes: I waffled between Cassis and Raspberry for the flavors in Abacchio's drink, but I went with Cassis because I thought the slight bitter taste in the sweetness fit him better.


While the Cassis is pretty sweet, I personally like to add a little more rum and San Pelligrino to tone it down a little, but most people find it a little less palatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment