Sunday, June 24, 2018

Bruno Bucchellati

Do you think you're ready? I know I am.

Blue Curaçao - 10ml
Gin - 15ml
White Peach liquer - 10ml
Galliano - 10ml
San Pelligrino

Add Blue CuraçaoGin, White Peach liquer, and Galliano in to a shaker and shake. Add San Pelligrino to taste.

Sweetness ★☆☆☆☆
Refreshing ★★★☆☆
Alcohol content ★★★★☆
Acquired taste ★★★☆☆
Gangster life ★★☆☆☆

Notes: A serious drink for a serious man. After all, the gangster life isn't all it's cracked up to be.


BG Notes:

Bucchellati was a hard one because I wanted to keep the theme of optionally fizzy drink, but I didn't want to add a lot of fun fruit notes because Dad Doesn't Have Fun. The Galliano was also harder to mix in with other things because it's such a prickly liquer, but since the moment I tasted it I knew I had to pair it with Bucchellati so there was no way I was leaving it out.
In the end I don't think this drink is for everyone, but then again, so is the gangster life.

2 comments:

  1. i know this blog hasn't posted in a while but reading through these made my day,, i definitely have to try the passione drinks \( T ∇ T )/ thank you for documenting these awesome drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog and very well put together information. Short and well explained steps. Thanks for your taking time to put together this wonderful piece of Information. 100ug LSD Blotters

    ReplyDelete